Tom’s artwork has been artistically captured on giftware such as glass and porcelain ornaments, coasters, plates, paperweights, tiles, bells, mugs, magnets, trays, award plaques, and more. We enjoy undertaking special challenges as time permits and are happy to discuss your needs, whether on a small scale for your personal use or on a larger scale for your business, school, or even as a fundraising program.
Three of our most popular gift items are ornaments, coasters, and paperweights.
In 1990 Tom began a Lancaster County series of ornaments which continues to date. Each year he has personally signed and numbered 1,000 ornaments with a gold pen. Tom also has 5,000 of the same image available as an open edition ornament (stamped signature/unnumbered).
The 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993 ornaments were made of glass and are 3″ in diameter with a brass top.
The series from 1994 to the present are fine porcelain and are 2″in diameter with a brass top.
The first ornament (1990), in both the limited edition and open edition series, is retired. All 6,000 of them!
On the secondary market, the 1990 limited edition ornaments are currently valued at $250.00 and the 1990 open edition ornaments are valued at $100.00. A few of the others are almost retired.
The following is a list of the Lancaster County series of Christmas ornaments created from Tom’s paintings:
- 1990 – Lancaster’s Penn Square at Christmastime (Retired)
- 1991 – Fulton Opera House
- 1992 – Spirit of Christmas
- 1993 – Holiday in the City
- 1994 – Star Barn
- 1995 – Wheatland
- 1996 – Central Market
- 1997 – Conestoga House (Steinman Mansion)
- 1998 – Hermansader’s Victorian Mansion
- 1999 – Hans Herr House
- 2000 – Strasburg Railroad
- 2001 – Wright’s Mansion
- 2002 – Union Meeting House
- 2003 – Hunsecker’s Covered Bridge
- 2004 – Sickman’s Mill
- 2005 – Ephrata Cloister in Winter
- 2006 – Rockford Plantation
- 2007 – Columbia Market House
- 2008 – Robert Fulton Birthplace
- 2009 – Orphie’s Day at White Rock
- 2010 – Haldeman Mansion
- 2011 – Frosty
- 2012 – Christmas on Market Square (Manheim, PA)
- 2013 – Sunday Afternoon (Leola, PA)
- 2014 – Long’s Park (Lancaster, PA)
- 2015 – Landis Mill (Lancaster, PA)
- 2016 – Veteran’s Memorial Bridge (Columbia, PA)
- 2017 – Neff’s Mill Covered Bridge (Lampeter, PA)
- 2018 – Colemanville Covered Bridge (Pequea, PA)
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Statue of Liberty
- Emblem of Strength
- St. Anthony’s Catholic Church
- Empire State Building
$21.95 / limited edition ornaments
$14.95 / open edition ornaments
ACRYLIC-FACED COASTERS: Set of 4, each measuring 4″ x 4″ x 1/8″ thick. Each coaster is backed with velvet to protect fine furniture, and packaged in a clear box with an enclosure card showing each image. Retail $17.00 each.*
CERAMIC COASTERS: Set of 4, each measuring 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ x 5/16″ thick. Each coaster is leatherette backed to protect fine furniture, packaged in a hand-finished hardwood caddy and gift boxed in cobalt blue. Retail $40.00 each*
Currently available on acrylic and ceramic coasters include the following:
Downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania:
- Lancaster’s Penn’s Square at Christmastime
- Fulton Opera House
- Spirit of Christmas
- Central Market
Penn State University, State College, Pennsylvania:
- Old Main
- Nittany Lion Shrine
- Joe Paterno Statue
- Beaver Stadium
- A Christmas Wish
- Snowman and Friends
- Winter Serenade
Glass paperweight with full color image measuring 3″ x 4″ x พ”and gift boxed in cobalt blue. Retail $17.00 each *
*Prices can vary according to quantity ordered. We offer wholesale pricing on giftware to businesses and organizations for resale purposes.
Order any of the above giftware already created by Tom or commission Tom to take your idea, create a work of art for you or your business or organization, and have it reproduced into a beautiful, very special piece of giftware. Just think of who you could give this one-of-a kind gift to and all of the possibilities with its creation.